The application allows you to integrate your account in one of the available electronic signature services, Adobe Sign, HelloSign, DocuSign, with Bitrix24 CRM.
Send documents for signature without leaving Bitrix24.
It works simply:
- Create a document template and specify placeholders (companies data, contacts, leads, deals) to be replaced with real data once a document is generated.
- Create a document with the service with your account. Specify contact, company, etc. and select a document template.
- Authorize our application in your service (See the relevant section). Our applications have been approved by the services.
- Fill in the required fields to send a document: document signers emails, subject, message body.
- Send this document for signature.
- Track document status in the Documents tab.
In case if you need additional functionality or if your service is missing among the available services contact us and leave a feedback. We will include your wishes in the application development plan.
List of supported Esign services
At the moment, the following electronic signature services are supported:
You should have the Enterprise plan with API support (Use APls to embed Adobe Sign capabilities into custom applications.) to use the application.
You should have the following plans to use this service in our application - API Pricing
You should have the following plans to use this service in our application - API Plans and Pricing
Using the built-in document template
The work of the built-in document template engine is simple and does not differ from creating documents in any text editor.
Using the Current Date Tag
To insert the current date in the document, specify the following placeholder
After "~" comes the date format:
yy - year in the format of two numbers (for example 19)
yyyy - a year in the format of four numbers (for example 2019)
M - month in the format of two numbers (for example 3)
MM - a month in the format of two numbers (for example 03)
d - day in the format of two numbers (for example 7)
dd - day in the format of two numbers (for example 07)
Use replaceable text tags to indicate the position of signature areas for various services.
AdobeSign Text Tag
You can use the following instruction to insert text tags that will be converted to fields.
HelloSign Text Tags
You can use the following instruction to insert text tags that will be converted to fields. In general, tag insertion looks like this:
[text | noreq | signer1 | Label | UniqueId]
Docusign Automatic Anchor Tags
The following table lists the tags that are used for the various DocuSign fields based on the role assigned to the signer. This text is entered into documents as placeholders when creating and saving documents.
|Tag||Signer 1||Signer 2||Signer 3||Signer 4|
The full format of the tag is as follows:
s1 - tag type (s1 is taken as an example)
x - offset along the X axis (going from left to right)
y - offset along the Y axis (goes from top to bottom)
m - unit of measurement of displacement. Possible values are m (millimeters, default) and I (inches).
~x,y,m is optional parametrs.
Note: placeholder must be painted in the background color so that it is not visible in the document
For example, we need to position the field with the initial of the third signer relative to the tag 10 mm down and 20 mm to the right, then we use the following tag
Authorizing Adobe Sign service
In order to use integration with Adobe Sign, you need authorize the application.
To do this, open the Create document tab and select Adobe Sign in the list of ESign Services. Then press "Authorize in Adobe Sign" button.
Authorizing HelloSign service
In order to use integration with HelloSign, you need authorize the application.
To do this, open the Create document tab and select HelloSign in list of ESign Services. Then press "Authorize in HelloSign" button.
Authorizing DocuSign service
Prepare integration with DocuSign
1. First of all you need an active DocuSign Account. In case if you haven’t one create a developer’s sandbox account and look into DocuSign pricing plans; you’ll have to purchase one to send documents with full functionality in the future.
2. The next step is to bind the DocuSign application to the B24esign service application: create an integration. To start, log in and then on Go to "Setting" menu item.
3. Click API and Keys on the left panel (Integrations section).
Modal window is opened. Add any app name.
- need to generate a secret key
Click on Add Secret Key button. Then a secret key string appears and this is the only moment when you’re able to view it. Therefore save this string somewhere; it will be required later.
- enter Redirect URIs - https://b24esign.e2e4gu.ru/esign/docu_sign_redirect_uri
6. After you copy a secret key click Save button. The integration is almost ready!
7. In the list of your Integrator Keys select the one which you’ve just worked with and copy it just as like secret key recently. Both keys, integrator key and secret key, will be required for authorization in the B24esign service application.
8. In case if you miss or don’t save secret key for some reason then add a new one by editing your integrator key (click Actions → Edit in corresponding row of the My Integrator Keys table). Click Add Secret Key and be sure you save this key somewhere with the integrator key. The old one may be deleted if it isn’t saved.
9. In this example the pair of integrator and secret keys saved is:
Integrator key: 57cf09f4-84a4-4885-a9a5-fce078da9df5
Secret key: 8097c535-7ae8-47b0-a1a3-766255924eb7
B24esign service app
10. The B24esign service application is integrated with DocuSign with one of two possible modes: test and live account modes. The former should be used for developer’s sandbox account with a demo integrator key, the latter should be used with a promoted key. In case if you have a promoted DocuSign integrator key (not a demo one) then go to 15 step first.
11. To log in DocuSign click the Create document tab and choose DocuSign in Esign service selector. Then Authorize in DocuSign button appears. Click on it.
12. In appeared authorization modal window input your integrator and secret keys you saved (step 11). Then click Authorize in button.
13. If all parameters are correct you will be redirected to DocuSign site and invited to log in. After successful logging in you have to grant permission to the B24esign service app to use your account for signing documents. After you do it then DocuSign site redirects you back to the B24esign service. Note that if you’re already logged in DocuSign and granted permission earlier then both redirects occur automatically and you have to do nothing.
14. As you returns to B24esign service DocuSign is chosen in Esign service selector and Preview & Send button presents at the same time. That means you’re able to compose and send document via DocuSign!
15. In case if you have a promoted integrator key in your account then before logging in DocuSign switch DocuSign account mode. Click the Settings tab and find DocuSign mode section there. Click on the toggle Test to switch DocuSign account mode setting from test account mode to live account mode. Then you can log in DocuSign (steps 13–16) using all the preferences of a promoted integrator key gives.
16. If you’re using a demo integrator key but want to promote it then follow the DocuSign Go Live guide. Since this process requires some actions within DocuSign account admin dashboard the B24esign service app isn’t able to influence on it. Except running 20 consecutive test transactions which are necessary when promoting a key. Feel free to use this tool provided by the B24esign service. Just go to the Settings tab and click Make test button; 20 test transactions will run automatically. Note that this button is active only when you logged in and DocuSign test account mode is turned on (see also steps 12 and 17).